- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal are recruiting for a 2-5PQE Commercial Litigation Solicitor on behalf of a Legal 500 ranked firm to be based at their Cambridge office.
This rapidly expanding Dispute Resolution team represent an enviable base of clients including UK and multi-national companies.
The successful candidate will be working within a team which specialise in a wide range of practice areas including:
- company and partnership disputes
- contract disputes
- restraint of trade
- IT and technology disputes
- banking litigation
- professional negligence
- contentious probate claims.
You will be developing your own caseload and client base whilst providing clients with advice on this broad range of commercial litigation matters.
- 2-5 PQE
- Previous experience in dispute resolution
- Client focused approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary will start at £41k-£55k DOE +
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and support within a friendly team is available to develop your knowledge and skills and there is a clear path for progression within the firm.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
litigation, commercial litigation, cambridge, litigation solicitor cambridge
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018