- Job Search
- Contentious Probate Solicitor
Contentious Probate Solicitor
Interesting opportunity for a contentious probate solicitor at one of the East Midlands leading law firms.
The firm has a strong network offices across the East Midlands and is Legal 500 ranked for the quality of their offering.
- Sit as part of the litigation team dealing solely with a contentious probate caseload
- Deal with HNW individuals who have national and international assets and interests
- Handling a caseload of Contentious Probate and Trusts matters to include;
- Contesting the Validity of Wills,
- Inheritance Act Disputes,
- Trustee Disputes and Estate Disputes
- Qualified Solicitor
- Solid experience of handling a caseload of contentious probate matters
- Candidates from a more general litigation background, you will have a caseload that is at least 50% contentious probate
- ACTAPS qualified, or currently studying towards qualification
- Previous experience of no win no fee funding and SEO an advantage, but not essential.
What's On Offer:
- Salary up to £55,000 DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Quality work
If you're interested in this contentious probate solicitor role based in Leicester please send your CV or an email enquiry to himpalbains@bcllegal
probate, contentious probate, private client, litigation, inheritance disputes, wills, trustee disputes, estates disputes
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018