- Job Search
- Employment Trainer/Legal
Employment Training & Development Lawyer, Any Location
Do you enjoy the technical side of employment law but fancy a change from casework/time recording & billable hours targets? If so, then read on!
The role can be based remotely anywhere in the UK but will require travel when delivering training to clientele.
This award winning Tier 1 practice with offices across the East of England is looking to recruit a 3PQE+ Employment Lawyer to join its Training & Development team.
The successful employment solicitor will have at least 3 years experience of handling employment work and be interested in undertaking a training & development role. This is a new role being rolled out as part of the firm's technical excellence programme and would be a great time for an ambitious candidate to join the team.
· Supporting technical excellence & development internally to the firm's employment team
· Delivering training on Employment & HR matters to external clients
· Bids & tender work for new business
· The role offers home working form anywhere in the UK but will entail travel when delivering training to external clients etc.
· 3PQE+ Solicitor
· Experience delivering training & development support both internally & to external clients
· Working knowledge of employment law & current practices
· Experience of bids & tender work
· PSL experience ideal but not essential
What's On Offer
· Very Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Home working (aside from when meeting with clients etc)
· Can be full or part time
· Less pressurised than standard fee earning roles. Targets tailored to role/clientele
Are you interested in this Employment Training & Development role? If so please call Himpal Bains on 07792509925 or email your CV to email@example.com.
employment psl, professional support lawyer, employment law training, hr training, employment law
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018