- Job Search
- Corporate Senior Associate
Corporate Senior Associate, National Firm, Nottingham
National Firm- Agile Working- Top Tier Work- Fantastic Culture
Leading national firm with award winning corporate team seeks a bright, dynamic and experienced corporate lawyer with at least 4 years post-qualification experience to join it's well renowned Corporate team based in Nottingham.
Agile working and flex hours are available for this role.
This is a rare chance to join a thriving corporate team recognised as leaders in their field and recommend by the Legal 500 and clients for their quality advise and expertise.
In particular, the team is know for its strong sector expertise in Technology, Advanced Manufacturing, Hotels and Leisure and Financial Services.
The team advise on the full remit of corporate matters to include;
* Private equity funding
* Management transactions
* Start-up and first round finance
* Venture and development funding
* Capital reductions
The successful candidate will gain exposure to quality clients including; companies, management teams, investors and debt providers.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious corporate solicitor to join a busy and award winning team with clear ambitions to lead the way in the corporate market. Anyone looking for an opportunity to take a step and undertake top quality corporate work as part of a thriving national firm should consider applying.
This Corporate Solicitor role would suit a 4PQE+ based corporate lawyer who wants to join a friendly and down to earth corporate team.
- The ideal candidate will be a personable, bright and confident corporate lawyer. They will have gained experience at a highly regarded national or international practice with experience in M&A and private equity work.
- Candidates with venture capital experience will be of particular interest.
- The candidate will also demonstrate strong business development skills and the strength of character to interact effectively with colleagues and clients at every level.
The firm offers:
- A market leading salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Transparent development programme
- Agile and fully flexible working
If you're interested in this Corporate Senior associate role in Nottingham apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
corporate, corporate associate, corporate senior associate, senior associate, nottingham, leicester, derby, nottinghamshire, east midlands, sheffield, lincolnshire
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018