- Job Search
- Corporate & Finance Solicitor
NQ-2PQE Corporate & Finance Solicitor, Derby
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this Tier 1 ranked firm within their Corporate & Finance team as a solicitor in Derby.
- The team has a strong track record of advising on local and national transactions for clients ranging from owner-managed businesses to large listed corporates, in the UK and overseas.
- The Corporate & Finance team advises on a varied mixture of high-profile and high-value deals, which in the last 12 months alone, have an aggregate value in excess of £150m.
- With two partners, a senior associate solicitor and a paralegal, it is a busy, hard-working and close-knit team who provide a supportive working environment.
Work on a wide range of corporate matters, with a focus on transactional work
Assist with the management, analysis and reporting of due diligence information, including management of online data rooms
Prepare, review and negotiate corporate transactional documents, including taking responsibility for ancillary documents forming part of a transaction
- Have a law degree (2.1 or above) or other suitable legal qualification
- 0 to 2 years' PQE of working within a corporate team, including undertaking due diligence, reviewing, drafting and amending corporate ancillary documents and undertaking disclosure exercises
- Possess excellent client care and communication skills
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive starting salary
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
If you would like to be considered for the Corporate & Finance Solicitor role in Derby, please contact Himpal Bains on 07792509925 or email your CV to email@example.com.
nq corporate, corporate solicitor, nq solicitor, finance solicitor, derby, derbyshire
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018