- Job Search
- NQ Banking Litigation Solicitor
NQ Banking Litigation Solicitor
NQ Banking Litigation Solicitor. One of the UK's leading law firms have an opportunity for an NQ banking litigation solicitor to secure a position in their Nottingham offices. The role will suit a highly ambitious litigation solicitor who is keen to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team.
- Working on a range of different financial disputes with clients ranging from private banks, building societies, and niche lenders.
- Ability to manage your caseload and work to service level agreements.
- Active involvement in business development and building client relationships.
- You will be a newly or recently qualified solicitor with a good level of exposure to litigation work. The firm are open to applications from candidates who have a keen interest in banking litigation but who have not yet had sector exposure.
- Work well under pressure managing your own caseloads.
- Confident and professional in your approach as you will be expected to work with large financial institutions.
- A generous salary £47.5k
- Attractive bonus structure.
- A clear path to career progression based on your aspirations.
- Market leading training and development programme.
Apply today or for more information on this Banking Litigation role in Nottingham get in touch with Himpal Bains at BCL Legal via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
FSDI, banking disputes, financial services litigation
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018