- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate
Commercial Litigation Associate, Ipswich
BCL Legal are excited to be working with this top tier ranking commercial firm on a brilliant litigation opportunity for an experienced 3 PQE+ commercial litigation solicitor in Ipswich. NQ-6 PQE candidates will be considered.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity with prestigious full service firm.
* Running and managing files and delegating to juniors & trainees and paralegals as appropriate.
The team has a strong stream of local and international work for clients on a domestic and international basis involving:
* Contractual and tortious disputes
* Shareholder disputes
* Partnership disputes
* Professional negligence
* Defamation and
* Insolvency and Restructuring
* A Solicitor / Associate of 3+ years PQE (NQ-7PQE will be considered)
* Strong academic background.
* A high attention to detail to produce work/ documentation which is consistently of a high standard.
* Experience of High Court Litigation, commercial litigation and any of the above legal areas
* To have a flexible approach to work to ensure client deadlines are always met and clients are communicated with on a consistent and regular basis.
* Interest in and aptitude for business development.
* Competitive salary
* Potential relocation package up to £10,000
* Excellent benefits
If you're interested in this commercial litigation role in Ipswich, East Anglia, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
commercial litigation, litigation, ipswich, nq, nq solicitor, newly qualified, newly qualified solicitor
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018