- Job Search
- Corporate Tax Solicitor
Corporate Tax Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Tax Solicitor to secure a position within a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team in the Bristol or Exeter offices of a highly regarded law firm.
This is a nationally renowned Corporate team offering top quality work and a fantastic culture.
You will report directly to the Partners and play an integral part in a wide range of work, including:
· Mergers & acquisitions ("M&A")
· General corporation tax and capital gains tax advice
· Advising on property taxes; and
· Employment related securities
· Corporate experience relevant to level of PQE, NQ-5PQE will be considered
· Ideally some experience of Tax work including a seat or some other exposure
· Strong academic record
· Excellent communication and organisation skills.
· The structure of the team means that the role is most likely to suit a solicitor with NQ-5 PQE
· Very competitive salary above regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Home working
· Brilliant team led by experienced yet personable Partners
· The opportunity to work in Bristol, undertaking cutting edge work
If you are an ambitious Corporate Solicitor seeking a role in a high performance team handling Corproate Tax work, then this position may suit. To apply for the position of Corporate Tax Solicitor please contact Himpal Bains at BCL Legal via firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018