- Job Search
- Employment Professional Development Lawyer
Employment Professional Development Lawyer in Nottingham
Exciting opportunity for an experienced employment lawyer to join this award winning national practice based at its Nottingham office.
This is a practice renowned for maintaining a fantastic firm culture and working environment whilst offering quality work in its Tier 1 ranked employment team.
Boasts an impressive profile of clientele from the private sector as well as the healthcare, education and insurance sectors.
- Assist lawyers by providing an information resource on matters of academic and practical law including legislative and case law updates.
- Research new legislation and regulatory issues with strong analytical skills using a problem-solving approach.
- Promote learning and development through creating on-line materials.
- Work alongside the Business Development team.
- Experience in presenting training and preparing presentations.
-The technical ability to understand new law and regulatory problems and interpret that into appropriate guidance.
- Be able to provide clear, concise and commercially relevant information.
What's on offer:
- Very competitive salary and generous bonus scheme.
- Flexible agile working in support of a good work/life balance.
- Fully comprehensive benefits package.
- Brilliant working culture.
- Tangible prospects for progression.
If you're interested in this Employment Professional Development Lawyer vacancy in Nottingham please email/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018