- Job Search
- Construction Associate/ Senior Associate
21st September 2021
Construction Associate/Senior Associate
Top international law firm and Tier 1 ranked energy team is seeking to appoint a Construction Solicitor to join the offering in Milton Keynes.
If you have experience of construction law and acting on major developments, and are looking to work for one of the largest infrastructure practices in the world, then please apply.
* As part of one of the largest and most well recognised Energy practices on the global, you will work with project companies, developers, banks, investors, contractors, governments and public sector bodies.
* You will be a construction solicitor already and keen to undertake work in this sector, dealing with the preparation of building contracts, consultants appointments, warranties and associate documents
* Due to the vast size of these projects, you will work alongside the real estate, finance and banking teams
* Ideally you will be circa 2 - 5 years PQE with experience in construction law
* This role is predominantly focused on non-contentious construction law and so experience in commercial contracts focused on the construction industry will also be highly advantageous
* In addition you will need to be interested in undertaking business development and assisting in building a practice in Milton Keynes
* On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package
* In addition you will have full flexible and agile working
* Dress for your diary policy
If you wish to apply for the role of construction solicitor, please contact Himpal Bains at BCL Legal for a confidential chat about this opportunity and others.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018