- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate NQ-3PQE
22nd September 2021
NQ Real Estate Solicitor - International Firm - Cambridge
Are you looking to work for one of the most dynamic and forward thinking firms in Cambridge? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
This highly regarded real estate team is seeking an NQ - 3 years PQE Real Estate Solicitor to join its Cambridge office.
This firm is at the cutting edge of the legal sector. They focus on advising the entrepreneurial end of the legal market with highly innovative clients who do not want traditionally delivery advice. With a particular focus in energy and lifesciences / biotech, you will work with clients across the UK and internationally from innvovative and entrepreneurial businesses, individuals and charities.
The work will include:
* property business sales
* commercial landlord and tenant matters
* energy leasing
* strategic land transactions
* secured lending
* and asset management
The successful real estate solicitor will be:
* NQ to 3 years PQE with foundation experience in real estate
* Highly motivated and have a real drive and enthusiasm to succeed
* Confident to undertake business development and get involved in networking
* Prepared to spend time between Cambridge and London
* On offer is a very good regional salary and benefits package
* Flexible and agile working policies based on individual needs
* Second to none training and development plans at the junior stage of your career
If you wish to apply for the role of NQ Real Estate Solicitor in Cambridge please contact HimpalBains for more information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018