Real Estate Senior Associate - National Firm - Cambridge
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced real estate solicitor (c. 4+ PQE) to join a Top 50 national firm with a growing real estate team in Cambridge or Norwich as a Senior Associate. This is the largest real estate firm in the region.
* Award winning employer with supportive working culture and flexible working model, regularly voted one of the best workplaces in the UK
* Strong profile nationally in real estate
* Loyal client base including large PLC clients such as major retailers through to national developers, local authorities, universities and healthcare providers
* The firm is seeking to recruit a mid to senior level (c.5+ PQE) real estate solicitor to join the team in Cambridge
* The team works with an enviable client base spanning a range of sectors including agriculture, charities, education, food and beverage, health, insurance, private wealth, real estate investment, sport and technology
* You will work on a range of high value, complex commercial property instructions, including landlord and tenant, options, pre-emptions and overage agreements, development agreements and leases, investment work and corporate support work
* This is sophisticated work that will provide variety and complex instructions to an ambitious real estate solicitor looking to progress their career and to diversify their focus with a mixed bag of work
* Real estate solicitor, 4+ PQE
* Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
* Technically strong and able to work both independently and as part of a wider team
* Able to mentor and supervise juniors
* Good business development/networking skills
* Dedicated professional support lawyer
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Friendly and welcoming firm culture
* Great platform to progress your career
* Generous agile working policy
For a confidential discussion about this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Himpal Bains at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.