- Job Search
- Real Estate (Education Sector) Senior Associate
Real Estate (Education sector) Solicitor - 4+PQE - Nottingham
Leading national law firm is seeking a Real Estate Solicitor to join its Education team in Nottingham at the Senior Associate level. This Real Estate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary and wider benefits package at a firm that places a high emphasis on staff wellbeing.
The Firm and Role
As the leading UK practice in academy conversions, this team handles cutting edge work including both major projects (the conversions) and advisory work (PFI, land disputes, estate management). The team is growing and also fast becoming an influencer on Government policy in this area.
As a Real Estate Solicitor in this specialist team, you would:
- Act for a variety of high profile clients from the education sector ranging from schools (maintained, faith and independent) through to large academy trusts and further/higher education establishments including internationally-orientated universities.
- Manage your own broad caseload of education focused commercial property matters.
- Help to supervise junior lawyers in the team.
- Primarily be dealing with the property aspects of schools' conversion to Academy status, Academy mergers and reorganisations, development projects and general property work in the education sector.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Education Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of four years' PQE in real estate either with experience of academy conversions or otherwise a genuine interest in the education sector (this could perhaps be demonstrated by experience working for an educational establishment or perhaps by involvement with schools in another way such as experience as a school governor).
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to relate to the education sector and those working in it.
- An interest helping to develop new business through the growth of existing clients and new client wins.
The successful Education Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support within a team of nationally regarded education specialists.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Good progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of major real estate projects in the education sector.
To be considered for this Real Estate Education Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Himpal Bains at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like