- Job Search
- Property Litigation Associate - Milton Keynes
Property Litigation Solicitor
This prestigious Top Global law firm is looking to recruit a five years' PQE Property Litigation Solicitor to join their highly regarded property litigation team in their Milton Keynes offices.
This role is ideal for a experienced property litigation solicitor who seeks to progress their career with a major international practice.
· The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a range of of household name clients on all aspects of Property Litigation
· The firm boast an award winning training and development programme that offers bespoke progression for all the firm's employees.
· Five plus PQE qualified solicitor
· Applications are sought from experienced property litigation solicitors with experience gained at a reputable firm.
· The work is intellectually challenging so a good academic background is required, strong communication skills and the ability to think commercially are required attributes.
· Experience handling a broad range of property litigation disputes on behalf of commercial clients.
· Excellent salary package
· Fantastic quality work and progression
- Relocation packages considered
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Himpal on 0121 237 5618.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018