- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting a Top 10 prestigious law firm in their recruitment for a two to five years' PQE Property Litigation Solicitor. Joining their property litigation team in their Milton Keynes offices, this role is ideal for a property litigation solicitor who seeks to develop their career with a major international practice.
· The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a range of of household name clients on all aspects of Property Litigation
· The firm boast an award winning training and development programme that offers bespoke progression for all the firm's employees.
· Applications are sought from newly qualified or soon to qualify solicitors who have exposure to commercial property litigation during their training contract. This will have included exposure to 54' Act matters as well as more complex disputes.
· The work is intellectually challenging so a good academic background is required, strong communication skills and the ability to think commercially are required attributes.
· The firm are happy to consider candidates who have gained their experience as part of a more general litigation caseload.
· An excellent salary package up to £65,000 is on offer
· Fantastic quality work and progression
- Relocation packages considered
they benefit from a collegiate working environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Grace on 0121 237 5613.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018