- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
A Legal 500 recognised regional firm are seeking an experienced Employment Solicitor to join their growing Employment team at the Braintree office.
The Employment team provide advice to both employers and employees in a broad range of contentious Employment matters.
- Providing sound advice to clients, as well as representing them in negotiations and employment tribunals
- To assist the Litigation Partner in generating fee income by taking responsibility for the conduct of
employment law cases on behalf of clients.
- To assist other members of the firm on subjects of expertise.
- Undertake advocacy matters on behalf of clients Tribunals where rights of audience exist.
- Building and developing client relationships
- Qualified Employment Solicitor
- Fours years' PQE in Employment law
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Broad knowledge on all areas of employment law
- Proactive and self-motivated with good organisation skills
- Excellent business development skills
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to progress your career in an established team.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to HimpalBains@bcllegal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018