- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Associate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Commercial Litigation Associate at a global firm to join their highly regarded Dispute Resolution team based at the Watford office.
The disputes team specialise in a broad range of commercial disputes which are usually on an international scale so this is a fantastic opportunity to build your reputation and client base within the London, UK wide and international markets.
Working within a supportive and collegiate team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a varied caseload for international clients whilst developing skills in litigation, arbitration and mediation and building client relationships.
The majority of the work will be London based, with the team regularly liaising with the UK Senior Courts.
The ideal candidate:
- Commercial Litigation Associate
- One to two years' PQE
- Technically excellent with previous litigation experience
- Excellent legal research and drafting skills
- Strong communication skills with a client focused approach
- Ambitious and pro-active
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Support in career development in a supportive and friendly team
- Clear path for progression within the firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Himpal Bains at BCL Legal (email@example.com) or call 01212362623.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018