- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a market leader in the corporate services world looking to recruit a junior to mid level Corporate Solicitor to be based in its Milton Keynes office.
The successful candidate will manage a mixture of straightforward cases and assist senior colleagues on more complex high profile corporate cases including but not limited to; de-mergers and restructures; Management buy-outs and buy-ins & Joint ventures.
You will have the opportunity to advise on a range of transactions up to and including transactions over £100 million in addition to liaising with bankers and corporate finance houses alongside internal teams.
You will also be expected to play an active role in business development and maintain and develop client relationships.
* Qualified corporate solicitor
* One to three years' PQE
* Demonstrate sound experience working in a similar role
* Strong academics
* Experience of working in a city or medium/large provincial practice is desirable
* A competitive salary
* Discretionary bonus scheme which rewards exceptional performance
* Exposure to high profile good quality work
* 25 days' holiday
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Group personal pension plan with matched contributions up to 5%
* Staff income protection scheme
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Employee introduction scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Himpal Bains at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018