- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Talented and experienced Employment Solicitor sought by leading regional firm in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Due to continued growth, the Employment team are looking to recruit a driven and ambitious solicitor with 4-5 years' PQE to work alongside the Corporate and Commercial teams.
The successful candidate will be managing a varied caseload and advising clients on a full compliment of Employment matters including:
- Employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Tribunals and settlement agreements
- Disciplinary and dismissals
- Absence and performance management
- Restrictive covenants
You will also play a key role in the business development by attending networking events and developing relationships inside and outside the firm.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Employment Solicitor
- 4-5 years' PQE
- Methodical approach and good time management skills
- Excellent communicator with a natural aptitude for networking and developing business
- Client focused approach
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Plenty of scope for career development within a supportive and collegiate team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Himpal Bains (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018