- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Associate
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Litigation Associate at an established firm in Hertford to join their award winning dispute resolution team.
This growing team act for an impressive client base on all areas of commercial litigation. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Litigation, the successful candidate will be specialising in contentious probate matters surrounding general breach of contract including:
- shareholder and partnership disputes
- sale of goods
- theft of confidential information
You will be managing a busy and varied caseload and will be actively involved in the business development for the firm. This will include presenting seminars, writing articles and blogs and networking.
- Qualified commercial litigation solicitor with contentious probate experience
- Five to ten years' PQE
- Proven track record in business development
- Strong communicator; able to build relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Good drafting skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent academics
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to excellent career development prospects within an expanding team. Flexible and agile working offered.
If you're interested in the role of Commercial Litigation Associate, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Himpal Bains at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018