- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Partner
Commercial Litigation Partner Milton Keynes
BCL Legal are excited to be working on a very unique opportunity with this leading national law firm seeking five plus PQE commercial litigation solicitor to join its Milton Keynes office at Partner level.
This is a very unique development role, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to oversee and drive development of the firm's Milton Keynes litigation team and work with the firm's award winning wider commercial litigation team.
* Brilliant opportunity for a solicitor to join the team as a Partner and Head of the Milton Keynes commercial litigation team
* Handling and overseeing commercial litigation work of an excellent standard. with Milton Keynes team handling the bulk of the corporate & commercial work referred by internal department
* Working closely with other internal departments and the firm's commercial litigation national litigation team
* Qualified Solicitor
* Five plus PQE
* Experience undertaking quality commercial litigation work such as corporate commercial disputes, contract disputes, public procurement challenges, professional negligence, fraud, insurance, IT and lending and banking disputes.
* Experience supervising junior team members
* Business development & marketing experience
* Ideally someone a following or strong contacts
* Annual leave 25 days + 1 birthday day
* Contributory pension
* Private medical for self and partner
* Private dental - individual cover
* Life assurance x8 salary
* Flexible holidays (buy & sell up to 8 days)
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to HimpalBains@BCLLegal.com or call us on 0121 237 5618.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018