- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Senior Family Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a five plus PQE family solicitor to join this legal 500 ranked progressive firm at its office in Royston, Hertfordshire. This opportunity will see you join a top 150 UK practice providing you with high quality work, support, development, career progression and a competitive regional salary.
As a senior family solicitor in this team you will advise a range of private clients on:
* Divorce law, cohabitation agreements, financial & DV agreements, appeals, enforcement, setting aside and variation
* Provide a quality, tailored and supportive legal service to a wide range of clients
* Proactively manage a complex portfolio of clients and anticipate their specific needs
* Use specialist skills to enhance the client experience in Family.
* Support Executive Partner and Partners with their client work and with management responsibilities
* Qualified Family Solicitor
* At least five years PQE
* Solid experience handling family matters at a reputable firm
* Stakeholder pension scheme (up to 3% matched contribution)
* Perkbox membership - access to gyms, big brand discounts, free phone insurance and more!
* Permanent Health Insurance scheme
* 25 days' annual leave
* Childcare vouchers
* Birthday leave
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us on 0121 237 5618.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018