- Job Search
- Property Litigation NQ
NQ Property Litigation Solicitor, Milton Keynes
A very rare and exciting opportunity has arisen at a Top Global Law firm looking to recruit a newly qualified property litigation solicitor to join its Top Tier ranking Litigation team at its Milton Keynes office.
The successful candidate will join, learn and be mentored by an ''outstanding' team of lawyers that has 'a solid knowledge base" and fields an exceptional and enviable portfolio of clients.
- The role spans across all contentious aspects of property related litigation for both commercial and residential clients.
- Typical work areas include development disputes, advising on property contracts, all aspects of landlord and tenant work, leasehold enfranchisement, property insolvency, advising on restrictive covenants and easements.
- Qualified Solicitor
- Newly Qualified to One Year PQE
- A seat in Property Litigation
- Training at a reputable City or Regional firm
What's On Offer:
- Excellent salary & benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 237 5618.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018