- Job Search
- Immigration Operations Solicitor
Business Immigration Solicitor, Watford
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an Immigration Operations Solicitor to join this market leading accountancy and multi-disciplinary practice with a world-class global brand at its Watford office.
* To manage the team undertaking internal immigration case management, including complex and high profile inquiries whilst establishing effective work management systems
* To manage the team undertaking RTW administration support, ensuring that the right to work and visa processes are followed to ensure the firm remains compliant
* Managing the provision of advisory support to the business for all internal immigration requirements
* Establish and manage effective communication processes with key stakeholders (such as employees, the People Function and Global Mobility)
* Ensuring that the team have the right level of technical expertise and appropriate guidance to provide the required service to the firm
* Support the provision of training when required, both within the team and for general awareness
* To undertake continuous improvement in order to continue to deliver a high quality service. Focusing on improving internal immigration support processes and ways of working
* Ensuring the right to work and visa processes are followed, maintained and kept compliant
* Proactively identify opportunities to upskill internal teams i.e. People Operations or other COE's on the visa immigration process
* Involvement in projects and adhoc activities as required, in line with strategic objectives
What's On Offer
* Very competitive salary
* Brilliant benefits package
* Flexible working
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018