- Job Search
- Property Litigation NQ
Property Litigation Solicitor, Milton Keynes
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a junior lawyer to join the eminent Tier 1 rated Property Litigation team of this Top Global Law firm. This firm is looking for a one to three years' PQE solicitor to join its award winning litigation team in Milton Keynes.
The successful candidate will join, learn and be mentored by an ''outstanding' team of lawyers that has 'a solid knowledge base" and fields an exceptional and enviable portfolio of clients.
- The role spans across all contentious aspects of property related litigation for both commercial and residential clients.
- Typical work areas include development disputes, advising on property contracts, all aspects of landlord and tenant work, leasehold enfranchisement, property insolvency, advising on restrictive covenants and easements.
- Supervising junior members of staff
- Qualified Solicitor
- Two to three years' PQE
- Solid experience handling property litigation at a reputable City or regional heavyweight firm
- Solid Academics and training at a reputable City or Regional firm
What's On Offer:
- Excellent salary & benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 237 5618.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018