- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor High Wycombe
BCL Legal are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a Legal 500 Leading Firm who are seeking an ambitious Commercial Litigation Solicitor. Joining the highly skilled Commercial Litigation team in High Wycombe, this fantastic opportunity will offer the successful candidate a broad caseload across a variety of contentious commercial matters.
As Commercial Litigation Solicitor, you will be be providing advice to a impressive client base which includes blue-chip household name companies, construction and building companies and international organisations on a range of dispute resolution, commercial recovery and insolvency matters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a busy and varied caseload of contentious matters including breach of contract, supply chains, personal guarantee claims, IT and directors misfeasance claims.
- Providing mediation and advocacy services and progressing cases to a Hearing or Trial
- Assisting junior members of the team in a supervisory capacity on more complex cases
- Drafting documents, preparing cost schedules and budgets and Part 36 offers
- Liaising with Counsel where required and attending conferences
- Qualified Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- Excellent technical skills with an in-depth knowledge of insolvency procedures
- Previous experience working in a supervisory position
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Himpal Bains at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018