- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
HD/ 65399 /HD
Residential Conveyancer - Home based
Are you an experienced residential conveyancer interested in the opportunity to be able to work from home?
Part time roles available!
This is the UK's leading conveyancing firm, not only in regards to the volume of files it completes but also in innovative technology and training!
It is a forward thinking law firm which constantly strive to improve performance by implementing innovative technological advancements and places a huge emphasis on progressing and developing employees to ensure genuine development pathways are on offer at all levels of experience.
In the role you'll be working from home dealing with a full, varied, residential caseload with full support from the wider business. Although you'll be based from home, you'll join a national network of conveyancers and will be fully involved in the business, with opportunities to meet with colleagues in both a professional and personal capacity.
Work will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchase including new build, registered/unregistered properties and shared ownership.
Support will be provided to you in the form of file set up, technical support and administration support from their offices, including the Head Office in Leicester.
Upon securing a position you will attend a two week induction at one of the firms dedicated training centres, where you will be fully trained and inducted into the firm. During which you will be provided with all of the equipment required for you to successful undertake your role.
* Applications are welcome from paralegals, licensed conveyancers, legal executives and solicitors who have previous experience handling a full residential caseload
* You must have experience handling a varied caseload and ideally have managed up to 80 files at one time
* You must be able to evidence a strong technical knowledge in all aspects of residential conveyancing
* Experience using a case management system is essential
* Salary up to £35,000, dependant on experience
* Generous bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday (pro rata)
* Pension scheme
* Medical cover
* Income protection insurance
* Life assurance
* Season Ticket Loan
* Professional fees
* Dental Insurance
* Award winning training and development programmes to ensure career development at all levels of experience
If you're interested in this residential conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018