- Job Search
- Property Lawyer
Property Lawyer - Cardiff
Are you a residential conveyancer looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading conveyancing firm, based in the heart of Manchester. They are looking for conveyancers at all levels who have experience handling files. I have included further details below.
This is a market leading conveyancing specialist that places a huge emphasis on supporting the development and progression of its staff. As a result, it offers a friendly and vibrant office environment where there is a real 'team' feel with lots of social events planned throughout the year.
* As a Property Lawyer you will handle a varied caseload of conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion with support from the wider business
* Experience of freehold/leasehold sale and purchase matters is required with further technical experience being desirable but not essential
* Applications welcome from all levels of experience
* Conveyancers, at all levels, are offered a huge amount of support, with a very transparent approach to progression
* Experience of handling a residential property caseload, to include sale and purchases files, is essential
* Market Leading salary plus bonus
* Generous benefits package
* Genuine progression pathways supported by exceptional in-house legal training academy
* Strong social and corporate responsibility with many events planned throughout the year
* A strong and stable stream of varied work
If you're interested in this Property Lawyer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018