- Job Search
- Residential Property Lawyer
Residential Property Lawyer - Cardiff
This firm has a friendly and vibrant office environment which offers residential conveyancers, at all levels, a huge amount of support, enabling you to quickly progress your career. It places a huge emphasis on working together as a team and any additional training and support will be provided in house, paving the way for genuine progression paths.
* All levels of experience will be considered, applications from solicitors, legal executives, licenced conveyancers and fee earners with experience will be considered
* You do not need to be qualified for this Residential Property Lawyer role but you do need to have experience handling residential property files
* You will handle a varied caseload of conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion with support from the wider business
* Experience of freehold/leasehold sale and purchase matters is required with further technical experience being desirable but not essential
* You must have previous experience of handling a residential property caseload to include sale and purchases files
* Competitive salary and generous bonus scheme
* In-house training provided
* Onsite gym and coffee shop
* Central office location
* Huge emphasis on training and development of new and existing employees with 36% of current staff having been employed at the firm for 10 years or more
If you're interested in this Residential Property Lawyer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018