- Job Search
- Residential Property Lawyer
Residential Property Lawyer - Cheltenham
This Legal 500 listed firm was established in 2011 and has fifteen offices throughout the South West and Wales, with its Head Office being based in Bristol. However, its lawyers are able to work flexibly to provide the best service for the firm's diverse client base.
The practice is built around highly experienced and knowledgeable lawyers; they make intelligent use of technology.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced residential property solicitor or chartered legal executive to join its expanding team in Cheltenham.
As a residential property lawyer you'll be working in a small team of qualified conveyancers on a wide range of residential conveyancing work.
You'll get exposure to all types of work to broaden your experience.
You'll get great client exposure, managing your clients and files from start to finish.
* Ideally you will have at least 3 to 5 years PQE in residential property and an efficient and well organised approach to managing client work
* You will have a professional, friendly and reassuring approach to dealing with clients, as well as the ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise work
* You will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with local estate agents (existing connections would be an advantage, but is less important than the ability to develop and nurture relationships with estate agents)
* Strong IT skills using Microsoft Office are essential and prior experience of using case management systems would be advantageous.
* In return, they offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and excellent working conditions
* The firms Cheltenham office is centrally located and has free on-site parking for staff (including evenings and weekends).
If you're interested in this residential property lawyer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018