- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Pontypridd or Cardiff
This well established high street firm in South Wales is looking to expand its busy and successful Residential Conveyancing team in Cardiff and Pontypridd.
It is one of the top 100 conveyancing firms in the UK, based over three sites, with a strong focus being placed on client care. With is main aim being to always provide quality legal services to individuals and business across South Wales. The firm endeavour to maintain the highest standards of professional expertise, as well as a Legal Aid service for every financially-eligible client.
You will manage a varied residential conveyancing caseload, providing a comprehensive and professional legal service to all clients, ensuring they experience the highest levels of client care.
You will have administrative support to ensure you can successfully manage your caseload.
* Previous experience working in a residential conveyancing department and be able to manage a varied caseload is essential.
* You will be an enthusiastic individual with aptitude to manage all matters proactively
* You should have good IT skills and excellent organizational skills. Experience using a case management system would be beneficial
* Naturally you should be able to progress matters effectively meeting all set deadlines
* Competitive salary, dependent on experience
* The opportunity to develop your career within a supportive and encouraging environment in a firm where attrition is very low!
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018