- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - home worker
The UK's largest conveyancing firm is expanding it's network of home working conveyancers in Gloucestershire and the surounding areas. With support from the head office, fantastic benefits and great training/ development opporunities, this is a fantastic opportunity for experienced conveyancers to regain some work life balance and still have a great career!
In the role you will...
* Work alongside the firms office based conveyancers to manage and progress a caseload of residential property files
* You will be supported by the firms dedicated regional management team.
* You will manage a caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
* You must have proven experience handling a caseload of residential property files
* You will be able to deliver an efficient and first class client focused service to our valued customers by ensuring clear, concise and regular communication.
* You will be a confident using a case management system
* You will a motivated self starter
* Competitive salary
* Bonus scheme
* Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Private Medical Insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Fantastic training and progression opportunities
* Flexible working arrangements (inc part time requests) considered
* The luxury of working from the comfort of your own home
* And much more
If you're interested in this Residential Conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this Residential Conveyancer job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018