- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Bristol
This vacancy sits within a Bristol based commercial, full service firm that takes Corporate Social Responsibility seriously. As a smaller firm they offer their staff a higher level of responsibility at an earlier stage, as well as a broader range of work and more client contact.
It has held Investors in People accreditation since 2001 and strives to maintain the high standards of integrity and client service that have characterised the firm throughout its existence, which dates back to 1790.
This well established, Legal 500 listed law firm is looking for a full time Residential Conveyancer to work in its busy team in Bristol.
As a residential conveyancer you'll be working in a small team of qualified conveyancers on a wide range of residential conveyancing work. This includes freehold and leasehold sales and purchases.
The team also deals with new build purchases, Help to Buy and all other residential property matters. You'll get exposure to all of these types of work to broaden your experience. Ideally you'll already have experience in leasehold sales and purchases, but if not you'll be trained to make sure you're completely up to speed.
You'll get great client exposure, managing your clients and files from start to finish.
* Ideally you'll be a qualified solicitor, licensed conveyancer, legal executive or nearly qualified with a good level of experience in residential conveyancing
* The firm pride themselves on building great relationships with its clients so they keep on coming back and lots of its work comes from direct recommendations, so they're looking for someone who has great people skills
* You'll need to work well in a team but also equally well independently and as it's a really busy team
* You'll need to be OK working under pressure and to deadlines
* Competitive market rate salary
* Cycle to work scheme
* Tax-free childcare scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018