- Job Search
- Property Lawyer
Property Lawyer - Cardiff
This is an award winning, specialist conveyancing firm that has experienced impressive growth! As a result this multi-national firm is looking to expand it's residential conveyancing team. This is fantastic opportunity to join a firm that will support your career goals, providing you with all of the necessary training to be able to handle your own caseload!
This firm prides itself on its client care, and has a 95% satisfaction rate and has received numerous awards celebrating this achievement.
As a Property Lawyer you will manage and progress a caseload of residential property files with a full support network in place to provide administrative assistance.
The size and complexity of the caseload will depend on your level of experience. However, ongoing training and support will be provided to ensure you are continuing to develop.
* Previous experience handling a caseload of residential property files
* You will be a conveyancer or a conveyancing assistant/ paralegal, keen to develop upon your existing experience within a vibrant and collaborative environment
* Excellent communication skills, well-spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
* Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
* Enrolment into company Workplace Pension Scheme
* Ongoing training and development
* Great career progression
If you're interested in this Property Lawyer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018