- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Cardiff
This market leading specialist conveyancing firm is leading the way in the industry; providing innovative, intuitive and time saving technology to revolutionise how it works.
Employee focused; it offers comprehensive remuneration packages, fantastic training and development opportunities with over 40% of its employees receiving a promotion in 2017.
If you are a residential conveyancer this should definitely be a firm you are considering!
Based out of Cardiff you will be responsible for running your own varied caseload, with support.
You will carry out all legal aspects on residential property transactions; managing and progressing your caseload, ensuring due diligence in all areas of processing.
* You must have proven experience handling a caseload of residential property files (up to 80 files)
* A natural self- starter, you will be able to deliver an efficient and first class client focused service to our valued customers by ensuring clear, concise and regular communication.
* You will be a confident using a case management system
* Competitive salary
* Bonus scheme
* Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Private Medical Insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Fantastic training and progression opportunities
* Flexible working arrangements (inc part time requests) considered
* And much more
If you're interested in this residential conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018