- Job Search
- Conveyancing Resolution Lawyer
Conveyancing Resolution Lawyer - Cardiff
The UK's largest property group; the firm has unparalleled coverage of the UK property market, it is uniquely placed to support customers across the residential and commercial property markets. The firm's purpose is to bring people and property together and help its clients realise their goals by providing a high level of client care has a resulted in this firm winning multiple awards.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a key role within the Conveyancing Business, supporting colleagues in providing an excellent service to customers.
As a Conveyancing Resolution Lawyer you will assist in the supervision of the conveyancing process in the resolution of pre and post completion issues so as to ensure full compliance with CLC regulations, lender requirements, legislation and CCS practice directions, policies and procedures.
* Advising and guiding on case specific queries to find pragmatic solutions in the interests of customers whilst protecting the business
* Providing objective resolution to technical queries on ABS matters
* Providing timely resolution to completion day issues, in particular offering support and guidance to the Post Exchange team
* Providing support to offshore, acting as the technical referral point for all escalations
* Mentoring, coaching and developing individuals
* Briefings groups of lawyers to implement company policies, law and guidance
* Supervising the due diligence undertaken within property transactions
* Acting as a Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer as directed by the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
* Identifying training needs and working with the Legal Skills Trainers
* Identifying improvements in service and processes
* Supporting the Centre through periods of change and new processes
* Supervising and assisting with legal aspects on complex residential property transactions
* Tasks as directed by the Resolution Manager
* Carrying a reduced case load when required from time to time in accordance with business needs
* You will be a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal executive
* Strong conveyancing knowledge with wide technical experience
* Ability to prioritise workloads and take responsibility for resolving problems
* Ability to summarise legal issues succinctly and provide practical and confident advice
* Experience of mentoring and development
* Knowledge of AML regulations
* Experience of dealing with completion day issues promptly and confidently
In return you will be rewarded with;
Highly competitive salary
Fantastic benefits package including financial incentive discounts and health and wellbeing offerings
Ongoing support with professional development and career opportunities
If you're interested in this Conveyancing Resolution Lawyer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018