- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Bristol
Legal 500 listed law firm that is committed to providing exceptional legal services by continuing to develop its employees to enable them to reach their full potential.
Based in Clifton this firm has won many awards and was shortlisted for the 2018 Law Firm of the Year by the Bristol Law Society. It puts the client at the centre of everything it does and has built a reputation for fantastic client care.
The main purpose of this role is to undertake fee earning work for the firm on behalf of clients in residential conveyancing and related areas.
The key responsibilities include:
* Taking forward matters including drafting or considering contract packages.
* Raising enquiries
* Submitting all appropriate searches
* Conducting exchanges of contract
* Agreeing form of transfer deeds and raising requisitions
* Advising clients as to the progress of matters and incidence of costs periodically throughout matters
* You will be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
* It is essential that you have previous experience as a Residential Conveyancer
* Have strong communication skills with the ability to convey information accurately both in writing and verbally.
* Be IT literate with experience adapting to new systems and processes
* Take ownership of any problems and maintains contact with client until they are resolved
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holidays
* Personal Pension Plan
* Discretionary bonus
* Death in service - 4x salary
If you're interested in this residential conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018