- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing (Plot Sales) Solicitor
Residential Conveyancing (Plot Sales) Solicitor - Bristol
This is a full service law firm ranked as a leader in both the Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 directories. The firm-wide core values of teamwork and collaboration, putting the client at the centre of the firm and taking a commercial approach, ensure a dedicated and expert service to all of its clients. Its high standards have been recognised by the Law Society through Lexcel and Conveyancing Quality schemes.
With over 400 members of staff across four offices in London, Watford, Bristol and Birmingham, it is a medium size national law firm with a commitment to the training and development of its employees at all levels. This can be demonstrated by its Bronze Investors in People accreditation. On top of this, it has the reputation of being a friendly firm with approachable staff in all areas of the business. 96% of its clients say they would recommend them which, they believe, is a strong indicator of its culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* The main purpose of this role is to advise clients upon residential conveyancing transactions including plot sales
* Advising developers on the set up of new sites for development and preparing legal handbooks to enable the plot sales to be processed
* To provide legal and technical support to the residential team by assisting with reports and authorisation of files to exchange.
* Play an active role within the team and support other team members during busy times
* Demonstrate an understanding and awareness of working capital and regular billing and refers matters as necessary in a timely fashion to the Supervisor
* Demonstrate consistent compliance with the firm's quality policies and procedures as set out on the intranet
* Understand and manage cases in adherence with the standards set by the Law Society CQS Protocol
* Comply with CPD requirements and identify specific training needs
* Provide coaching, support and mentoring to junior members of the team to help develop their career development and improve team working practice.
* You will be a qualified solicitor with a current Practising Certificate and an expertise in the specialist area of residential conveyancing including acting for developers on plot sales
* Must demonstrate an ability to work to the SRA's Skills Standards and to provide accurate, focussed advice to clients
* Must demonstrate self-reliance and flexibility as well as always putting the client at the centre of everything you do
* Familiarity with and confidence in the use of office IT applications
* Good team working and collaborative skills
* Flexible in working in the open plan environment
* A track record in business development and demonstrate a polished approach to be able to confidently deal with HNW clients and developer clients.
* Competitive salary
* Private healthcare
* Up to 28 days holiday
* Generous pension contributions
* Flexible working arrangements
* And much more...
If you're interested in this Residential Conveyancing (Plot Sales) Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this Residential Conveyancing (Plot Sales) Solicitor job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018