- Job Search
- Senior Residential Conveyancer - Team Leader
Senior Residential Conveyancer - Team Leader - Cardiff
Do you want to progress your career into management? For this role you don't need management experience, you just need experience handling a full varied caseload.
This is an award winning, specialist conveyancing firm that has experienced impressive growth! As a result this multi-national firm is looking to expand it's residential conveyancing team. This is fantastic opportunity to join a firm that will support your career goals, with continuous training and development!
This firm prides itself on its client care, and has a 95% satisfaction rate and has received numerous awards celebrating this achievement.
In this role you will not handle a caseload, however you may be required to support with more complex files.
Your main responsibility in this role will be to mentor, train and oversee a team of residential conveyancers. The size of the team you manage is dependant on your background but will be c5-6 people.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
* You must be an experienced residential conveyancer, with proven experience handling files of a complex nature
* You will be a strong communicator and team player, with the desire to coach and mentor others
* Highly competitive salary, dependant on experience
* Benefits, including bonus and 20 days holiday
* Ongoing training and development
* Great career progression opportunities
If you're interested in this Senior Residential Conveyancer - Team Leader role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this Senior Residential Conveyancer - Team Leader job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018