- Job Search
- Senior Residential Conveyancer - Team Manager
Senior Residential Conveyancer - Team Manager - Cardiff
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career into a management position. For this role you do not need to have experience managing but you do need to have proven experience working within a residential conveyancing position.
This is an award winning, specialist conveyancing firm that has experienced impressive growth! As a result this multi-national firm is looking to expand it's residential conveyancing team. This is fantastic opportunity to join a firm that will support your career goals, providing you with all of the necessary training to be able to handle your own caseload!
This firm prides itself on its client care, and has a 95% satisfaction rate and has received numerous awards celebrating this achievement.
In this role you will not handle a caseload, however you may be required to support with more complex files.
Your main responsibility in this role will be to mentor, train and oversee a team of residential conveyancers. The size of the team you manage is dependant on your background but will be c5-6 people.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
* You must be an experienced residential conveyancer, with proven experience handling files of a complex nature
* You will be a strong communicator and team player, with the desire to coach and mentor others
* Highly competitive salary, up to £45,000; salary dependant on experience
* Benefits, including bonus and 20 days holiday
* Ongoing training and development
* Great career progression opportunities
If you're interested in this Senior Residential Conveyancer - Team Manager role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this Senior Residential Conveyancer - Team Manager job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018