- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
26th February 2019
Residential Conveyancer - Bristol
This is a full service law firm ranked as a leader in both the Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 directories. The firm-wide core values of teamwork and collaboration, putting the client at the centre of the firm and taking a commercial approach, ensure a dedicated and expert service to all of its clients. Its high standards have been recognised by the Law Society through Lexcel and Conveyancing Quality schemes.
With over 400 members of staff across four offices in London, Watford, Bristol and Birmingham, it is a medium size national law firm with a commitment to the training and development of its employees at all levels. This can be demonstrated by its Bronze Investors in People accreditation. On top of this, it has the reputation of being a friendly firm with approachable staff in all areas of the business. 96% of its clients say they would recommend them which, they believe, is a strong indicator of its culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The main purpose of this Residential Conveyancer role is to advise clients upon residential conveyancing transactions including plot sales.
* Advise developers on the set up of new sites for development and preparing legal handbooks to enable the plot sales to be processed
* Provide legal and technical support to the residential team by assisting with reports and authorisation of files to exchange
* Play an active role within the team and support other team members during busy times
* Demonstrate consistent compliance with the firm's quality policies and procedures as set out on the intranet
* Ideally you will be a licensed conveyancer, legal executive or qualified solicitor - however this isn't essential
* You will have experience working in residential conveyancing
* Ideally you will have acted for developers on plot sales
* You must have a client focus and demonstrate self-reliance and flexibility
* Familiarity with and confidence in the use of office IT applications
* Good team working and collaborative skills
* Competitive salary
* Private healthcare
* Generous pension contributions
* Flexible working arrangements
* And much more...
If you're interested in this Residential Conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018