- Job Search
- Conveyancing Paralegal - Plot Sales
Conveyancing Paralegal - Plot Sales - Bristol
Are you a conveyancing assistant or paralegal with experience working in plot sales? If so, this could be the role for you...
This is a full service law firm ranked as a leader in both the Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 directories.
It holds a Bronze Investors in People accreditation and has the reputation of being a friendly firm with approachable staff in all areas of the business. 96% of its clients say they would recommend them which, they believe, is a strong indicator of its culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* The main purpose of this role is to advise clients upon residential conveyancing transactions including plot sales.
* Advise developers on the set up of new sites for development and preparing legal handbooks to enable the plot sales to be processed
* Provide legal and technical support to the residential team by assisting with reports and authorisation of files to exchange
* Play an active role within the team and support other team members during busy times
* You will have experience working in residential conveyancing
* Ideally you will have acted for developers on plot sales
* You must have a client focus and demonstrate self-reliance and flexibility
* Familiarity with and confidence in the use of office IT applications
* Good team working and collaborative skills
* Competitive salary
* Private healthcare
* Generous pension contributions
* Flexible working arrangements
* And much more...
If you're interested in this Conveyancing Paralegal - Plot Sales role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this Conveyancing Paralegal - Plot Sales job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018