- Job Search
Conveyancer - Bristol
Applications welcome from conveyancing assistants, paralegals and conveyancer. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a specialist property firm. All you need is experience handling your own files in a residential conveyancing department.
A specialist residential and commercial property law firm that prides itself on going the extra mile for its clients; this role would suit a conveyancing paralegal or assistant that is client focused and keen to take the next step in their conveyancing career.
Based in the newly refurbished office in Clifton, you will work as part of a small, yet well established team for a firm that is committed to supporting the development of its employees.
In this role you will manage a caseload of residential conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion, with support where required.
Working in a small team of residential conveyancers you will be supported in the role by the wider team to ensure you are able to service your clients effectively and continue to develop.
- You must have experience working within residential conveyancing
- You will have previous experience handling your own residential property files, to include sales and purchases
- You will be friendly, approachable and positive in nature
- You will be motivated and client focused
- Working knowledge of case management systems would be beneficial
* Competitive salary, dependent upon experience
* Free parking
* Support with progression and development
* Opportunity to work in a supportive and sociable environment
If you're interested in this Conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018