- Job Search
- Senior Residential Conveyancer
Senior Residential Conveyancer - St Leonards-On-Sea
This is an award winning, specialist conveyancing firm that has experienced impressive growth! This is fantastic opportunity to join the head office, wheer you will be supported with your career goals; provided you with all of the necessary training to be able to continue to develop in your conveyancing career.
This firm prides itself on its client care, and has a 95% satisfaction rate and has received numerous awards celebrating this achievement.
In this Senior Residential Conveyancer role you will handle a full caseload of conveyancing transactions including remortgages, transfers of equity, freehold and leasehold sales and purchases.
As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for managing the more technical files and provide advice and guidance to less experienced colleagues.
You will be supported with administration to allow you to do what you do best!
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
* You must be an experienced residential conveyancer, with proven experience handling files of a complex nature
* You will be a strong communicator and team player, with the desire to coach and mentor others
* Competitive salary, dependant on experience
* Benefits, including bonus
* Ongoing training and development
* Great career progression opportunities
If you're interested in this Senior Residential Conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018