- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer - Team Leader
Residential Conveyancer - Team Leader - Bristol (Clifton)
A great opportunity has become available in this specialist residential and commercial property law firm, for an experienced conveyancer to join it's residential conveyancing team as a team leader.
The firm prides itself on going the extra mile for its clients, so this role would suit an experienced conveyancer that is client focused and keen to take the next step in their conveyancing career.
Based in the newly refurbished office in Clifton, you will work as part of a small, yet well established team for a firm that is committed to supporting the development of its employees.
The main purpose of this Residential Conveyancer - Team Leader role is to manage a caseload of residential property files from inception to completion.
You will also provide support to the Head of Department and Partners by leading and overseeing the Residential Conveyancing team and providing expert legal advice and assistance to clients.
* To manage an agreed caseload of clients, providing appropriate advice and assistance in accordance with professional standards and internal quality requirements.
* To assist with the allocation of new instructions within the residential team.
* To process cases on a timely and cost effective basis and in accordance with professional standards and internal quality requirements.
* To provide written, telephone and office costs estimates to introducers and prospective clients with a full breakdown of costs and disbursements as requested.
* To develop and maintain good client and commercial contact relationships and enhance the firm's client base by effective liaison with existing clients and introducers.
* To achieve all individual new business, financial and completion targets.
* Ideally you'll be solicitor, CILEX or licenced conveyancer. However, this is not essential.
* Recent practical experience of team leadership, working in the legal profession
* Proven track record in Conveyancing client case management and fee earning
* Recent experience of handling client enquiries both face to face and by telephone.
* Competitive salary
* Pension scheme
* Free parking
* 25 days holiday
If you're interested in this Residential Conveyancer - Team Leader role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018