- Job Search
- Associate Property Lawyer
Associate Property Lawyer - St. Leonards on Sea
Are you a Legal Assistant, Conveyancing Assistant or Paralegal that is looking for an opportunity to progress your career in an award winning and supportive firm?
This is an award winning, specialist conveyancing firm that has experienced impressive growth! As a result this multi-national firm is looking to expand it's residential conveyancing team. This is fantastic opportunity to join a firm that will support your career goals, providing you with all of the necessary training to be able to handle your own caseload!
This firm prides itself on its client care, and has a 95% satisfaction rate and has received numerous awards celebrating this achievement.
This is a great opportunity for a conveyancing paralegal or conveyancing assistant, who is looking to take the next step in handling their own caseload.
As an Associate Property Lawyer you will be provided with all of the training required to ensure you are confident handling a caseload of residential property transactions from inception through to completion.
Joining an experienced team of lawyers with a professional and positive attitude you will be supported through continual professional development through in-house and external training courses.
- You must have experience working within residential conveyancing
- You will ideally have previous experience handling a caseload of residential property matters
- You will be looking for a friendly, approachable and positive environment to work in
- You will be motivated and keen to develop
- Competitive salaries based upon experience, with increments as you progress through the levels of training
- Training and development opportunities
- True opportunity to join a growing legal business offering career progression opportunities
If you're interested in this Associate Property Lawyer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018