- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Cardiff
Formed following a merger in 2011, with subsequent merges since, this firm continues to grow and improve. With a passion for helping people and a dedication to the communities in which its offices are based.
This role would suit someone who thrives in a client focused environment and enjoys going above and beyond for their clients.
In this Residential Conveyancer role you will manage a varied caseload of conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion, with support.
Using the firms systems to run conveyancing cases, contributing to business growth, building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You must have experience working within residential conveyancing
- You will be looking for a friendly, approachable and positive environment to work in
- You will be motivated, keen to develop and display professionalism and courtesy with clients and colleagues.
- Competitive salaries dependent upon experience
- True opportunity to join a growing legal business offering career progression opportunities
If you're interested in this Residential Conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018