- Job Search
- Property Partner
Property Partner - Cardiff
A Legal 500 Listed, full service law firm in the centre of Cardiff, which prides itself on providing best in class legal advice is looking for an experienced property lawyer to head up its re-mortgage department. With strong values including passion and integrity; life at this firm is vibrant and full of opportunities to get involved, progress and develop. If you're a loyal and passionate leader who is forward thinking, self motivated and results driven we are keen to hear from you.
This role would be a great opportunity for a Senior Associate looking to take the next step in their career.
As a Property Partner you will lead and manage the re-mortgage and ancillary property services, sitting within the Property Service Department.
Your duties will include:
· Day to day responsibility for the legal and operational management of a large specialist re-mortgage department;
· Responsible for ensuring departmental compliance with all SLA requirements of each banking client;
· Building day to day management contact with each banking client and attending lender panel meetings;
· Providing advice to banking clients on new service propositions;
· Facilitating legal training for banking clients on an ad-hoc basis;
· Liaising with relevant third parties such as non-client lenders, insurance providers and the Land Registry regarding account information, technical queries and guidelines;
· Liaising with lenders regarding legal and technical queries;
· Undertaking the role of SRO for the department's CQS membership and ensuring compliance with the requirements of the scheme.
* You must be a qualified lawyer;
* You will have experience managing a large multi-disciplinary team in a busy environment, ideally within a similar conveyancing or re-mortgaging environment;
* You will possess a lean business/continuous improvement focus with strong IT skills;
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate others;
* You will be forward thinking and self-motivated individual whose.
* You will be a salaried with bonus potential
* Private Health Care
* Income protection
* Pension scheme
If you're interested in this Property Partner role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018