- Job Search
- Qualified Conveyancer
Qualified Conveyancer - Barry
If you are an experienced conveyancer who is looking to develop your career in a firm that prides itself on providing a top quality service for your clients, then look no further!
Highly accredited high street firm with three offices across South Wales, in Penarth, Cardiff and Barry.
The firm are focused on providing a quality service and as a result, it takes pride in the fact that many of its clients return, time and time again.
Based out of its Cardiff office you will be a Qualified Conveyancer and you will be responsible for running your own varied caseload from inception to completion.
You will carry out all legal aspects on residential property transactions; managing and progressing your caseload, ensuring due diligence in all areas of processing.
* It is essential you have experience working in residential conveyancing on a varied caseload
* You will be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
* You will have strong communication and relationship building skills with a client centric approach
* You will possess strong team working skills where you will flourish within a collaborative environment
* You will have a strong drive to succeed and be commercially minded
In return, you will receive;
* A highly competitive salary
* The opportunity to work for an expanding and highly regarded local law firm.
If you're interested in this Qualified Conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018