- Job Search
- Real Estate Legal Executive
Real Estate Legal Executive / Paralegal - Bristol
Join this firms leading Real Estate Disputes team in Bristol, where you will gain experience across a varied client base.
Awarded with Law Firm of the Year at the 2018 British Legal Awards.
It is an international law firm with market leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond.
Ranked as the world's 6th largest law firm by lawyer headcount and 6th largest in the UK by revenue, it works with clients in 42 countries from 74 offices worldwide.
A future facing law firm, it is well equipped to help its clients face the future with confidence. It is driven by technology and readily embraces the possibilities for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services.
It is a full service real estate team providing advice in property investment and development, planning and disputes, and its clients include large development companies, banks, pension funds, private investors and retail funds.
As part of its service, its team in Bristol undertakes all aspects of estate management work with an emphasis on retail portfolios.
As a Real Estate Legal Executive your responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with all landlord and tenant matters. from lease renewals under the landlord and tenant act 1954 to service charges and dilapidations.
* The team also deal with debt recovery for some of its commercial clients and for large residential portfolio.
* You'll be an enthusiastic individual with legal experience ideally gained within a commercial real estate department.
* The successful candidate will ideally have acted primarily for landlords, but other real estate experience will be considered.
* You will have a keen eye for detail with the ability to use your initiative, and must be used to dealing with a large workload using your strong organisational skills.
* You will have a strong academic background including a degree (2.1 or equivalent) in law or with an equivalent qualification and the LPC.
Experience to include:
- Contentious landlord and tenant work including Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 Notices
- Break notices
- Schedules of dilapidations
- Insolvency issues
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday
* Bonus scheme
* Health insurance
* Corporate discount
If you're interested in this Real Estate Legal Executive role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018