Residential Conveyancer - Gloucester
Are you a residential conveyancer looking to join a firm that will appreciate you and provide you with the support you require? This firm have amazing benefits, great training, supportive teams and competitive salaries. Based in their conveniently located office in Gloucester Business Park, you will manage and progress a caseload of residential property files.
An award winning equity release specialist firm that offers a professional, yet relaxed, environment and believe that its staff are the key to its success. It has a comprehensive and supportive training and development programme in place, and it focuses heavily on staff retention.
Its continued success is based upon its focus on four core values which are at the heart of everything it does: Integrity, Accountability, Honesty and Improvement.
In the position you will handle a manageable caseload (c40 files) as part of a supportive and collaborative team. Your caseload will consist of predominately freehold sales and purchase, as well as lease extensions.
As well as great benefits, with the role you will also be exposed to fantastic training and development opportunities.
* Strong Knowledge and experience of residential conveyancing, to include: freehold and leasehold sale and purchase transactions, leasehold extensions
* Equity release experience would be advantageous, but not essential
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
* Good team player
Why work for this firm?
* Year on Year Growth
* Great incentives, including generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off, pension scheme, life assurance and childcare vouchers
* Discretionary bonus structures for all staff.
* Employee of the month and year awards.
* Annual summer and Christmas social events along with several ad hoc gatherings throughout the year!
* Staff are encouraged to support the firms annual chosen charity in a variety of fundraising events.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this residential conveyancer job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. BCL will never send your CV out without your express consent; whilst doing our best to support your career aspirations, safeguarding your reputation is our top priority
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.